Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something to think about......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Something to think about...... Empty
PostSubject: Something to think about......   Something to think about...... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:53 pm

Ok so i was thinking, you know how they say "your name can say alot" Or "your actions speak louder then words"? Well take a look at this.. (Yes im being a total smart ass but its a true statement)

Were called "Twilight Assassins." well think about it, Twilight is considered a relm with not many people/things. Well also Assassins are people who kill by using stealth. Well back in the middle ages, Assassin organzitations DIDNT have that many people, which made their jobs easier and made their identity consealed. Which means whoever they attack wont know. So mabye having a low amount of memebers can fit our name pretty well, and make us LOOK like assassins.

I dont know it was just a thought that might help inbrighten this clan
Back to top Go down
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

Something to think about...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something to think about......   Something to think about...... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:01 am

I personally feel that as long as members are active there are some really good advantages to having a smaller clan, like we all pretty much know each other and are more like a family of friends than what you would find in a clan that has large numbers.
Only real advantage I can see right now of being in a large clan would be when they bring in PVP I can see some starting wars between clans but anyone wants to take on a fellow TA they take me on too. Most of you would have never seen me angry but just ask Dyniti if they pick on you they really need to be afraid of me.
Back to top Go down

Something to think about......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Assassins Clan :: Discussion :: Twilight Assassins Discussion-
Jump to: