Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contest Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paco203906
Gun Slinger
Gun Slinger
Paco203906

Contest Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 10:46 am

Have an Idea for a Contest at a Meeting OR just on the Forums? Post it here, and see if Akriloth/Dyniti aprove of it!

My Ideas: (I will not post my Ideas, just update this post)

Favorite... Set Challenge??

(Players goto Yulgars Color Custom Room, and get their Favorite Armor/Weapon/Pet/Cape/Helm/Class (Helm, Cape, Pet and Armor are NOT needed, but Class and Weapon ARE. After, if any of the items are Color Customizable, you may choose wether or not you want to "Color" them. Again, you MUST WEAR YOUR FAVORITE ITEMS! Winner is awarded 5,000 TA point, Runner up awarded 2,500 TA point, and 3rd place is awarded 1,250 TA points)

Example:

Armor: Bounty Hunter
Weapon: Unarmed
Helm: Ranger Hat
Class: ProtoSartorium
Cape: Santa's Colorful Backblades
Pet: Coal Zard 09

(NOTE: This is NOT my favorite outfit!)

Lastly, it SHOULD NOT take up time for contestents to visit bank, but they must do so BEFORE THE CONTEST BEGINS.

Last edited by Paco203906 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Gramhor (Or however you spell it!))
Back to top Go down
http://www.AQWPaco.webs.com
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

Contest Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contest Suggestions   Contest Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Sorry Paco but im going to lock this topic.

If you had scrolled down the home page you will see that there is a 'Suggestion' Section, and one of the areas in it is called 'Contest Suggestions'.

You are quite free to post this in that forum.

~Akriloth
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net

Contest Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Assassins Clan :: News :: Contests-
Jump to: