Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought Empty
PostSubject: hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought   hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 am

YAY im the first post in this topic WHAT NOW!? Ok welll i will say this site is pretty super fly (thank Oct for it) well now to get down to my point of this post.... Ok you know has ANYONE ever notice that tissues have dust particals on them? seriously pick up a tissue and sake it (im talking about the ones you blow your nose with) and WATCH dust WILL FLY off that piece of tissue! its a consperacy (im 99.9% sure i spelled that wrong...like totaly wrong....cause i r ttly smrt) i KNOW the tissue companys planned that stuff! its not like dust just Happens to collect on tissues! noa my OTHER point of this is that the reason behind that is to make us BUY more tissue thus gtives them money, see my point? Yeah im sure you do Very Happy thanks for reading this and taking up time Very Happy. Leave a comment on your thought
Back to top Go down
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought Empty
PostSubject: Re: hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought   hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:21 am

I totally agree with you. If i have to go blow my nose because i have like been around dust i often find that im blowing my nose longer after just cos of all the Sh*t on the paper itself! Its a total scam!
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net

hyper much? wtf? RANDOM thought
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Assassins Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: