Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail Empty
PostSubject: Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail   Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:16 am

Ok well i was watching the news one night and saw that someone TRIED bombing a plane...but failed pretty bad. Well noa plane staff and potection service says these words "Airplane piolets are allowed to make ANY other precautions for safety reasons" well one piolet told passingers "Keep hands visable and all ipods off" well now this is america and some people (like me) are llike "i cant get my head phones out! they are crusted to my ears man!" while SOME are able too are like "OMG i cant go another minute without listening to beyonce and i have to listen to kanye west!!! -has a mini panic attack" while other piolets made sure passangers babies DIDNT cry. Its like what the hell? does someone think the baby is gonna go "goo goo ak bar BOOM" and blow up a plane? i dont know what im talking about its just random pointless thoughts. Leave a comment asking why do you think they let piolets make their own safety choices
Back to top Go down
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

PostSubject: Re: Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail   Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 am

You weren't kidding when you said you were going to do a random post Rolling Eyes

I've never had much experience on planes myself so i dont have a particular opinion on this subject. I think in most cases however Pilots will check the regular things, without worrying about the EXTREMELY RARE chance of EXPLODING ROBOT BABY ALIENS.
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

PostSubject: Re: Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail   Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

Well I've never had any experience of security issues while actually on a plane but I have been subjected to the humiliation of having to run through Sydney airport in my socks as I had to take my boots off because the steel shafts in the soles set the metal detectors off and I was running late and didn't have time to sit down and lace them back up till I got to the terminal.
I've also had various items confiscated at different times like nail clippers and a book of matches the kind that are cardboard that you tear off the matches but was allowed to keep a lighter, I could have kept the clippers if i broke the nail file off it, like wtf did they think I was going to stab someone with the worlds smallest nail file I could have done more damage with the plastic stirrer they give you with your cuppa and if I had wanted to set fire to the plane don't you think I'd do more damage with a plastic lighter full of butane rather than a book of matches.
I can understand the baby crying thing and it's not the poor kids fault but I have been stuck on a plane with a baby screaming and I mean SCREAMING for several hours and it was almost enough to make me want to blow up the plane either that or start screaming myself.
Back to top Go down
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

PostSubject: Re: Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail   Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 am

Shallhallan wrote:
it was almost enough to make me want to blow up the plane either that or start screaming myself.

Laughing I can picture that
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail   Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airplane bombing FAIL! MAJOR fail
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Assassins Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: