Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Recipe and Dwakel Decoder.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

Secret Recipe and Dwakel Decoder. Empty
PostSubject: Secret Recipe and Dwakel Decoder.   Secret Recipe and Dwakel Decoder. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 am

There has been quite a bit of speculation about these items in the forums so thought I'd post what J6 has to say on the matter here for you all.

"I love all the thought and speculations, but I don't want you all to go crazy either, so I'll clear some things up. These items found and to be found are all part of a bigger quest which may or may not be released yet. You can search in every corner of every map, but these items aren't random. They all link to each other somehow. So if you can't find the next item, then maybe its because you're looking for the wrong item down the path (you can't count to 4 without passing 3...unless you go one, two, four, but thats just getting picky). So if you've looked everywhere and have not found anything, then #3 probably isn't released yet. Or you found #5 already and are looking for #2. Either way, everyone should look for #1, which isn't out just yet, but will be soon, and you won't get any notice when it is. I'll give you one clue though, Hyperium is a ship. J6's personal spaceship to be exact. "
Back to top Go down

Secret Recipe and Dwakel Decoder.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Assassins Clan :: Discussion :: AQW Discussion-
Jump to: