Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter three, Anti heros:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter three, Anti heros: Empty
PostSubject: Chapter three, Anti heros:   Chapter three, Anti heros: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:51 am

Chapter three, anti heroes: The day was still dark and and evil night, the wind was silent...Along with the group they were also silent. "Rose, can you feel lone?" Dyniti asked. "Yes dyniti just give me sometime." Rose said. While rose was healing lone, six black figures came out of the portal. These figures where just like the heroes, but they look just like them but their skin was grey that seemed faded, but their eyes were blood red, they stood there. staring at them. "We gotta protect rose so these guys don't attack her!' Spy said. They jump at them and when guardian and Dyniti saw this they shot a blast of fire at them sending them back. They had spy stay near rose to keep her safe than guardian, dyniti and shall where ahead of them. The antis ran at them and ganged up, anti spy and dyniti fought Dyniti and anti lone and Guardian fought Guardian while shall fought rose. Anti-spy got past them and held a gun to rose and lone, and the next thing they see is anti-spy getting a great explosion blown up in his face causing it to die. Spy reloaded his cannon. When lone came to he saw the group fighting "OH MY GOD! what the HELL is going on!?" Lone shouted. "No time to talk JUST help!" Dyniti replied. When lone came in he jump over the group and knocked anti-lone's sword out of his hand and inplailed him, Dyniti was shot with thunder, he pulled out his revolver and shot him twice making two great big holes in the anti's body.

After this was over, rose and guardian healed everyone. "UGH What next!?" Dyniti yelled. They looked up seeing a figure come down from the sky. It was in the figured of a 34 year old male, his outfit was a jacket that had a hood that had a spider web design on the inside of his hood, he had a skull at the start of it, his tie was blue, and his jacket was button jacket and it had an upside down "V" that covered parts of his pants legs. His hair was down to his shoulders....and he had longer K-9s than normal people....he was a vampire.. Dyniti and the rest looked at him and watch his every step he took and made sure he did nothing. "Bravo! BRAVO! That was an spectaculars fight! I want to see another but time is short for us." He had stated. "Who are you?" Dyniti asked. "Oh my, where are my manners, i am Felix Darksky, Overlord of vampires of ALL kind." Felix said. "I'd leave if you were smart Felix." Lone said "Why is that my dear son?" Felix asked

"CAUSE your monster thing has destroyed parts of this town!"
"And? My pet needs fresh air, just like you guys."
"I DON'T CARE! It shouldn't be all over us!"
"I'd watch what you say boy, your pushing it"

"Yeah...and I'm pushing my foot RIGHT up your-" Lone was cut off by the fact Felix warped and had drawn a black sword that had rubies that were full of blood. When the group saw they all drew their weapons at Felix. But someone how he was able to push the whole group down. He looked at lone in the eyes "Lone, i have come to ask you would you like to join me, Aramantha My wife onto ruling the reverse world? With your power NOTHING can stop you!" Felix stated. Lone looked at his friends laying on the ground than he answered "No i will NOT join, i don't care for power of anything among those lines." Felix looked at him and turned his back and started walking. "Fine, but trust me you WILL regret not coming with me" After that Felix warped away and the portal closed and the town was back to normal. Lone woke everyone up and they went to yulgar and sat in a private room to talk. As they got relaxed Shall had pressed a button on her armor that had taken the armor off and the axe and it had formed a gem that transformed her body into the armor, she had an assassins robe under it.

Lone had explain what Felix wanted and about the reverse world and such. "hmm i THINK theres and un-charted island north of Lolosia, we could take a boat there and look for an old temple that has an underground door." Guardian said. "Really? How do you know this?" Spy asked. Guardian pulled out a book at the reverse world on how its in a permanent war and that in a certain many years a lord will take over lore and thus re-creating its vampire army and that they have four months to stop the war. "So........YOUR expecting us to stop a WHOLE different war in DIFFERENT world that has NOTHING to do with us but were gonna fight that war anyway?!" Spy asked "yeah. basically" Guardian said. they all agreed on it and they packed up and headed to lolosia. "Wait where are we gonna get a boat and a navigator?" Lone asked. "Don't worry lone, i know the right girl that has the boat and a person who knows the seas like his wings." Dyniti said
Back to top Go down

Chapter three, Anti heros:
Page 1 of 1