Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter four, Wishes, love, and goodbyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter four, Wishes, love, and goodbyes Empty
PostSubject: Chapter four, Wishes, love, and goodbyes   Chapter four, Wishes, love, and goodbyes Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 am

Chapter four, Wishes, love, and goodbye: The group spent half of a day heading to lolosia, when they got there, there were all types of pirates and sailors, in the waters were a bunch of docs that had all kinds of boats docked, they had people selling, boats coming in and out. "wow....this is the most busy I've seen a place." Shall said. "Yeah its normally not this packed on a normal day." Lone said. They walked around for about awhile till they saw Dyniti freeze and drop his sword. Once he dropped his sword he stood there for about a minute, looked around, than took off running. He than screamed out a name "HAYLIE!". When screamed that name a brown/blonde haired girl looked up and saw Dyniti, a smile quickly came to her face. She opened her arms and dyniti ran into her hugging her. He hugged her for the longest time (Haylie wears a long black sleeved shirt that had holes for the thumbs, her hair went down her back just like Dyniti's and she was wearing jeans, Her eyes were blue that sparkled at times, she loved to draw and write and she was someone athletic.). The whole group looked at them in confusion. "Who is that?" Spy asked. "Oh that be Haylie, Dyniti's girlfriend." Lone said. "Oh, that cool, how long they been together?" Spy asked

"oh about a year, soon to be two, they are perfect for each other."

"That is awesome, I hope they spend along time together, they do look like a cute couple." They walked up to Dyniti who turned to look at them. "Oh Haylie this my new squad, Of course you know lone and guardian, but the other three are rose, Spyderco but we call him spy, and Shallhallan, but known as shall to us, and guys this is Haylie." Dyniti said. "Hey, nice to meet you and nice to see you lone and guardian, nice to see you brought Dyniti back in one piece for me." Haylie said while smiling at them. "Hah Haylie I am glad we brought him back for you." Lone said.

"Oh Haylie there is something i picked up for you."
"Really? Let me see it, cause i Want add to the other things you got me."
"Ok, this is from the meteor fall rivers, where we were three weeks ago."

"oh let me see it!" Dyniti reached into his bag and pulled out a light blue star, that was out lined in yellow and it glows when held, it had a cool feeling to it but not to cold, it had a bunch of spots on that changed colors depending the mood of the person holding it. "Oh and your gonna need this chart, it tells you what colors are what emotions." Dyniti said. He handed her the star and the chart. Haylie read the chart

"This chart will tell you what colors go with what emotion

Black-Sad

Purple-In loved

Blue-Happy

Red-Angry/hate

Yellow-Jealous/envy

Green- Falling in love/Missing someone. If there is more than one color than that is a combination of the emotions". Haylie smiled and took the star and held it in her hands. The colors came up as Blue and purple. "Thanks Dyn for the gift I like it." Haylie said. "I can tell since the colors show it." Dyniti replied. Haylie smiled and leaned and gave him a kiss, since he had been gone for awhile. "So, Haylie, does your dad still work with boats and stuff?" Dyniti asked. "Why yes he still does, why do you ask?" Haylie said. "Uh...Lets go to to the inn and check into a room for us and i will explain it all to you." Dyniti said. The whole group walked over Lolosia Inn. They checked into separate rooms. The rooms were somewhat the same. They had a beach theme to them all, with shells, ocean sounds machine, and a window looking out to the sea, just perfect enough to watch the sun set. Dyniti and Haylie were in the lobby having a drink of water. He started tilling her about the fight in battleon and needing to go to the island that was north of here. Her lips kind of turn in a form of sadness to here what he was going to do. She reached across the table and held his hand and asked him "Can you at least stay a week before leaving? I haven't seen you or heard from you in three months." Haylie said "Yes, i don't mind staying, i will have to ask the group if its ok with them." Dyniti said. Haylie nodded her head "Ok" and Dyniti got up and went up to the rooms, he opened the door to see that the group was relaxing from the walk and the fight in battleon

"Hey, guys do you mind if we just stay this week?" Dyniti asked "Why sure Dyn we don't mind, seeing that were gonna be away for a long time we might as well enjoy our time we have here in this world." Shall said. Dyniti smiled and said "ok". He looked at his room real quick, it was a private room that had a big bed, he wasn't sure what he needed all the room for but he just went along with it anyway. He told the group to go about, like go site seeing, shopping to the beach or wherever they wanted to go. They only had a week so they had to squeeze in as much time as they could. Spy and rose went looking around the Town center, Guardian was playing golf inn Lolosia golfing field, Lone was Skateboarding to show off to a few wannabe-bes, and Shall was out in the ocean surfing, and on land was Haylie and Dyniti walking along the sand in there bare feet, Dyniti gave Haylie his coat for her to wear, she kept smelling the cuffs since they smelled like Dyniti. The sun was just setting, though everyone was outside running around having a good time enjoying there time. Spy aproach guardian who was in the hotel room reading a book while looking out through the window. "Yo, guardian i have a question to ask." Spy said "Yeah sure, what is it spy?" Guardian ask. "Since were here shouldn't Dyniti visit his family? Not trying to say anything but him just curious and such." Spy said. Guardian moved his book down and look down at the beach where he saw dyniti, shall, Haylie, and lone playing a game on the beach, guardian looked at spy and he put his book down calmly. "Well...Spy, That just it...Dyniti doesn't have a family, hes only got us." Guardian said

"Oh damn...That is sad how'd they die?"
"From what i know, they died by some black monster/human thing that had a ton of arms, his dad fought the monster while his mom got Dyniti away..Dyniti was only four when my family found him and we took him in, my family took him in, raised and he well basically became my bro. Than we met lone and he became and explorer like us."
"Oh, wow that is sad."
"Yeah, that why hes so evolved with Haylie, he loves her and i don't blame, were all the family hes got." They both looked away, guardian looked at his watch and went to the window and yelled "HEY shall, Dyniti and lone COME on in! we got a long day ahead of us." They all came in. Rose was already half asleep, they all went to sleep. But during the night, something woke lone and shall. They both looked at each other "What is that?" Lone asked in a low voice to keep quiet "I don't know....Lets go find out" They both put on a jacket and went outside. They saw Dyniti and Haylie on the docs sitting there, but dyniti had a flute that was made of rainbow scales, Hydra scales, and water stones, it made a beautiful melody and sound, it was an easy tune that anyone could fall asleep to it, they both sat there watching Dyniti play it while Haylies head was on his shoulder. Than twenty minutes later, Dyniti picked her up and took her to her house, he came out with his hands in his pants pocket. He walked up to lone and shall and smiled, "Lets go back to sleep...I've had my fun for tonight." They all went inside and went to sleep only to find that the next day was ready to start
Back to top Go down

Chapter four, Wishes, love, and goodbyes
Page 1 of 1