Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this clan even still active?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chugomichael
chugomichael

Is this clan even still active? Empty
PostSubject: Is this clan even still active?   Is this clan even still active? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Has everyone quit, cause it seems like this clan broke up mutually....
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

PostSubject: Re: Is this clan even still active?   Is this clan even still active? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:05 pm

I hope the clan didn't quit. I think Dyniti has some things to do, as for me...I'm currently thinking of posting SOMETHING. But as far as I'm concerned, the clan has not, and I hope it WILL not quit
Back to top Go down
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

PostSubject: Re: Is this clan even still active?   Is this clan even still active? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Hey Chugo,
A few have left and a few more have joined but right now I think we all all busy with RL stuff, I know Oct has exams and I have been busy getting horses ready for a big comp next week and work has been getting in the way of my playtime but sometimes I have to be an adult and go to work to pay the bills. When I am online you can usually find me on PTR ranking up vampire.
Back to top Go down
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

PostSubject: Re: Is this clan even still active?   Is this clan even still active? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:38 am

Well i'm back now (some of you DO know) and its gonna take more then just "peer" luck to try to re-new this clan, i mean im like 80% sure it wont come back but who knows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this clan even still active?   Is this clan even still active? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this clan even still active?
Page 1 of 1