Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Pridam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Introducing Pridam Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Pridam   Introducing Pridam Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm 18 years old, and single. I am new to this site, only the forums one though. I can't often come onto the computer on the week days, the weekends however, there is a higher chance I can come. People would describe me as a calm, and VERY quiet person, in fact, I don't like to talk at all, except when I'm on AQWorlds, I talk alot to some people. But strangely, most of the people I talk to, and know there are girls. Don't ask me how I did this, for I don't know either. I am also level headed, and respectful. I cannot stand crowds, as it makes me very uneasy. I have a brother, and a sister, I'm the oldest, with my sister being second, but strangely, my brother, despite being the youngest, is taller. I'm more fond of my sister than my brother, because she's not violent as he is. I hope I will be of use to this site. If I know how to update my post, then I'll change it sometime.
Back to top Go down
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

Introducing Pridam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Pridam   Introducing Pridam Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:30 am

Hey Pridam thanks for coming over to this site. I'm hoping this site will help raise the activeness of the clan.

Would you consider taking the same role that Shall has? I know you said you don't get on PC a lot in the week but still as there will be two of you there shouldn't be a lot that you will need to do.

So just let me know if you want to be a Creative Arts Moderator, and then i'll PM you on the basics of the role.

~Akriloth
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net

Introducing Pridam
Page 1 of 1