Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Shallhallan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

Introducing Shallhallan. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Shallhallan.   Introducing Shallhallan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 am

I'm married, no kids but I breed horses so apart from my real job that keeps me busy. I also compete in campdrafts for those of you that don't know what that is check out this website that will explain some of the history of this exciting Aussie sport [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
due to severe drought I more than likely will not be competing this year. I didn't plan on having any foals this year also because of drought but due to a fence failure my stallion got out and I have had one born and one still to arrive.
I've been playing RPGs for many years now, not so many online until I found AQW and became totally addicted to it.
Shallhallan is the name I gave to a character I rolled well lets just say over 20 years ago, Shall started off life a a true neutral thief, today she has many classes and her alignment is evil. I hope she is way better now than that poor character that I rolled all that time ago that had a really hard time picking locks and couldn't fight her way out of a wet paper bag at first.
I occasionally play ED in that Shallhallan is a bounty hunter, she is only L6, I don't know that I really like the game but haven't had much time yet to really check it out.
I have also created another character in AQW her name is TabulaRasa, at the moment she is L15 and I am currently working on ranking up her evil rep.
Back to top Go down
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

Introducing Shallhallan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Shallhallan.   Introducing Shallhallan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 am

Thanks for Signing up Shall im hoping that new features on this site will help us to gain more active members.

There is a role i would like you to undertake if you wouldnt mind on this site, i will PM you the details and you can decide for yourself.

~Akriloth
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net

Introducing Shallhallan.
Page 1 of 1