Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of it all: role play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

The start of it all: role play Empty
PostSubject: The start of it all: role play   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Its a dark and solem night, in the under pass of battleon three shadowly people travel the guardeded past ways. Their faces conceled by the darkenss, moving quickly and siently through the tunnels. A guard thats on duty paceses back and forth, the assassins sit in the darkness waiting for him to turn. The guard turns and the youngest memeber runs up and impails him from behind with a red starsword and covers his mouth so he wont yell for help.
???: Do you really think that was needed? You COULD have atleast put him to sleep then death, young one
???: Yes, but what if he was to awake? he would have known something, such as us being down here. The boy moves the body to the darkness and moves on

-someone elses turn, have fun :]-
Back to top Go down
Akriloth
Shadow Pirate
Shadow Pirate
Akriloth

PostSubject: Re: The start of it all: role play   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:18 am

The three assassins creep through Battleon under the silent stare of the moon on their backs. Suddenly a guard walks out of an alleyway in front of them and draws his weapon.
A mere second passes however before he lay dead on the floor, a dagger in his chest; a confused look on his face.
???: Good throw young one. Your skills have indeed much improved over the months. Maybe you will pass this test after all.
???: Nothing would give me more honor than to join the ranks of the Twilight Assassins master, hence why i strive to be the best that i can be.
???: Be quiet now and let us move on young one. The night is young and there are still many more tests ahead.

~Akriloth
Back to top Go down
http://taclan.roflforum.net
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

PostSubject: Re: The start of it all: role play   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:43 am

They kept walking, almost to their location area. They had realize that there were more guards on partol then normal but that isnt a challenge for them, they came across a park that had six guards and two archers. They made a plan, the oldest went around one tree, climbed up the the trunk of the tree and sat in it and watch for his mark. The second oldest walk strait into the area of the guards, but stayed in the shadows. Then finaly the youngest got down behind a statue and pulled out four throwing knifes. The second oldest stepped out of the darkness but kept a calm mind and look. His helt of his starsword was under his red coat but he didnt draw it. "Hey you there!" One of the guards scream, he aprove the boy but in a minute fell over to his side, the boy had stabbed him with a concealed blade. Then the guards attack
Back to top Go down
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

PostSubject: Re: The start of it all: role play   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Once the guards attacked the archers were ready to cover them, unfortunately for them the older assassin was ready for this from his perch in the tree and had his bow drawn and ready, he dispatched the archers swiftly lamenting that this was not to be a hard test for his younger charges but also realizing the need to get this over with swiftly and as quietly as possible before someone could raise the alarm and bring reinforcements.
The guards advanced on the second oldest but suddenly one turned and ran after he realized that the archers had stopped firing.......
Back to top Go down
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

PostSubject: Re: The start of it all: role play   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:12 pm

The group fell back into the shadows to keep from being spotted, the guards looked for them but the darkness hid them well. As the guards left the group moved right behind them. They came across the mission spot, they sat at the spot and waited foor their target to aproach. It was 10:30pm when they arrived, three hours past and their target showed up and had two other guys with him, they were making a deal about a "plan" against the land of lore and it was a costly plan. The general gave the money in return for the plans.
???: Alright young one go! they ran onto the roof tops and watch as they walked away. The all nodded at each other, pull their hoods up and jump down, they slowly walked behind them, the older two pulled a consealed blade out and grabbed the two behind the general and silently killed them, they held their mouth shut. The younger assassin ran past them and pounced the general and killed him, he took the plans and ran off with the other two behind them.
"Good job Mars you did good, welcome to the Clan, your now a Twilight Assassin." The older said.
Mars: Thanks now, may i know your names?
???:Names Dyniti
???: Names Akriloth
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

PostSubject: Start of it all   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:00 am

A man watched the battle from far away, his black eyes showed no expression, as the wind blew, his long black hair flowed with it."Well.....whether they are strangers, or possibly more enemies, the enemy's enemy is my friend after all."he said to himself. And without another word, he raises his black katana, and rips open a portal to another dimension, sucking the remaining guards in. After the last of the guards were gone, he closed the portal, and joined Dyniti, and Akriloth."The last of the guards are gone."he reported. Dyniti opened his mouth, but the man beat him to it."I suppose I should have given you my name before I asked to join you Twilight Assassins." he said quietly. Akriloth cleared his throat."You're a mysterious person, stranger, so may we ask you of your name?"he asked"Oh wait, you're just getting there. You really are mysterious."he said. The man smirked, as if amused."Alright, if I want to join you, then I suppose no more being secretive."he said."My name is Byakuya Slifer. That is my real name, but I renamed myself Pridam, as to remember that I have pride. Call me what you wish."he said...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of it all: role play   The start of it all: role play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of it all: role play
Page 1 of 1