Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scenario Play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:12 pm

This is my very first time posting a game. So if it sucks please don't say anything bad. This game is about different scenarios, this is just the first part. But I might make some more later.

First part, I can only do once, but more than one person can play. Although please wait until I give you the situation, because it'll be difficult to come up with endings from the same one.
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 pm

You're at the market, picking up groceries. Just a regular day, until you see a person in black robes following you. You have no idea who he is, but you can tell he powerful, by the immense aura of power he's giving off. No matter what you do, the mysterious being keeps following you. You...

A. Attack him.

B. Turn around, and ask why he's following you.

C. Scream at the top of your lungs, and hope people will notice.

D. Pretend he isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:24 am

Not sure I fully understand this but anyway I choose D - Pretend he isn't there, so I can wander around the market some more to make sure he really is following me and to observe him some more so I might be able to get more clues as to who or what he actually is.
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 pm

You ignore the person for a while. After an hour or so, you find out he disappeared. Relieved, you go home and do your daily activities, and go to bed. In the middle of the night, you hear your horses cry out in a panic and fear. You rush out to see a large, yet mysterious dog like creature with long spines jutting out of it's back, about to sink it's fangs into a wounded horse. Wasting no time, you pick up a bow and quiver that was on the ground, and shoot several arrows at it's side. You have it's attention, prepare to fight it.

What weapon shall you use?

A. A sword from the house

B. A loaded shotgun from the shed

C. Keep the bow and arrows, for there's no time to waste

D. Your own two hands
Back to top Go down
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:47 am

C - Keep the bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 pm

You fire a volley of arrows at the thing, many of them hitting it. However, you only seem to get the thing mad. It roars, and bares it's fangs at you, the creature charges at you, trying to snap you in it's jaws. Though it's fast, you manage to dodge it, and shoot a few arrows at it's underbelly, it's soft spot. Roaring in pain, the monster dies. Before you can do anything, you hear a voice from the woods nearby. It's coming from the person from the market. The one that was following you. "You killed my little pet I see...I knew you were talented first time I saw you. Oh well, I can always get more pets. Who cares about them? I capture them as young, add a few mutations, and there, my own little mindless tools. I'll take a horse from you now...that wounded thing will do..."he muses.

You...

A. Refuse, and give him a lecture about animal cruelty

B. Refuse, and tell him to go away.

C. Use your last arrow, and launch it at his head.

D. Refuse, and try to get your horse to escape
Back to top Go down
Shallhallan
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Shallhallan

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

C - use my last arrow and launch it at his head.
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 am

You shoot the arrow through his head. But there is no time to celebrate, as you find out in surprise that you actually hit the dead monster. The mysterious person had switched places with his own pet, to avoid getting injured. "You will not hear the last of the Beastmaster woman....I'll be back with even more pets!" his voice echoes in your head. You go back to bed, and sleep.
Back to top Go down
chugomichael
chugomichael

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Oooo my turn! My turn!
Back to top Go down
Pridam
Creative Arts Moderator
Creative Arts Moderator
Pridam

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Huh? I'm not even done with the current one. ANd I'm actually thinking of what will come next
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scenario Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scenario Play   Scenario Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scenario Play
Page 1 of 1