Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter eight, the dual for the gate:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter eight, the dual for the gate: Empty
PostSubject: Chapter eight, the dual for the gate:   Chapter eight, the dual for the gate: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:57 am

Chapter eight: The dual for the gate: It was 9am and everyone was waking up, but in quick second movement they saw a green flash light outside there tents, they went to go look. But in a surprise, Dyn was up early, practicing sword movement with the soul biter. "Morning guys, i found out that i can abosorb any sword that has a soul in it." Dyniti said "Seriously? thats awsome" Lone said. Yeah it is, see watch" Dyniti said as he swung both arms, in his left was soul biter, and in his right was balors cruelity. "Hmm....So is this a PK skill or is this a given skill that you've learned to masterd?" Guaridan asked. "Well...Its a given skill for souls....They cling to my soul as if they are scared to leave....Same for.....Well you know." Dyniti said. They looked in guardians book and saw a path that led to the grave door that will take them to the other side of the world. They moved out. It seemed the forest had more life then they day before, more moglins that were different from lores moglins, monsters that stared at the group but didnt attack, and so on. Around noon they stopped to take a break, Rose used a water spell to cool the group down. They thanked her for the water. A sound of a breaking stick came from behind them and they sprung up quickly, they looked and saw a black moglin walking torwards them, his eyes were red. "Umm....we were about to kill a moglin...wow..." Lone said. "Best leave it alone it means no harm by the looks over it." Spy said. "Aww.....Its...Its...ITS CUTE!!!!" Dyniti said. He kneeld down and peted him, and picked him up. "Dyn....Thats a moglin....." lone said "Yeah and?" He replied

"We dont know what he can do...so put him down."
"But....what harm could he do?"
"Do i seriously look like i want to find out?"
"....Yes....."
"Well shut up and put him down"

"FINE!" Dyniti put him down and they walked away....Though when they walked away the little moglin followed them. "See Lone? he likes me" Dyniti said. He peted the moglin again and picked him up. "Imma name him matter." Dyniti said "Why matter?" Lone asked "Cause...Hes black and i cant think of any other name" He replied. the group laughed and they kept walking...

In the distance they saw a trench hole, that was coverd by roots, leaves, grass and moss that coverd the top of it but it was in the op-en with the sun pooring light down on it. Guardian stopped them and pulled a golf ball out of his bag, he threw it near the hole, nothing. Guardian whisperd to the group "Be careful...Keep your eyes open and your ears alert for anything." They all nodded and moved out. Looking around and having weapons ready. They came to the hole and looked down it, it was a narrow hill going down that led to an end of it, Dyniti orderd Shall, Guardian, rose, and spy to go look while lone and Dyn keep watch. They came to the end of the walk way and saw the end. "Ok great, we walked arcoss this WHOLE island and found NOTHING!" Shall said. "Yeah..Bummer i was hopin this was the door to the graveworld." spy said. Guardian rubbded his chin then pulled his book out, he read it, then leaned on the wall, it was freezing cold. "What the hell..." He said. He started whipping the moss off to see a Symbol on the wall, he whiped the rest of the moss off, these are the symbols he got "roodevarg". "Hey Dyn! we found something!!" Spy yelled, but as soon as he did the ground shook. "What the.." Lone was cut off from his worlds, then another shake, then another, A loud "Thud" came from behind lone and Dyn, It sounded like something or someone landed on the floor behind them.

They turned around to see a giant monster thing with a robe over his head, eyes bright yellow and it was holding two swords in his hands that had saw chippings on the side. The others came out of the trench too see this. "Oh...My....God....." Rose said. "What the HELL is this thing!?" Dyniti asked. Guardian flipped through his book till he saw a picture of the same creature. "Its the grave doors guard, it kills anyone who dares to come open the door to the other world. Says he cant be killed but by only another sealed soul....Dyn you have to fight him!!!!" guardian yelled. Dyn shook his head and ran up ahead to face him, Dyn closed his eyes then opened them quickly, his whole enter eye was purple (which was his natural color), Shocks of energy ran up and down his arms, they formed his two swords, his left arm had the green bolts of energy running up and down his arm, and his right had the orange colord energy bolts doing the same, He stood looking at him. It started raining and the guard swung his swords and stared at Dyn, Dyn brought up his swords and dashed at him, which started the fight.
Back to top Go down

Chapter eight, the dual for the gate:
Page 1 of 1