Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter six, Arrival:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter six, Arrival: Empty
PostSubject: Chapter six, Arrival:   Chapter six, Arrival: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 am

Chapter six: Arrival: Morning came, Guardian awoke Dyniti. He got dressed and went out to look, the sun was high and the bird were out, spy was sailing the boat. Dyniti shook his long black hair so it wouldn't look like bed hed. Guardian took a deep breath "Ahhh it feels GREAT out, don't it Dyn?" Guardian asked. Dyniti yawned than answerd "Yeah...Sure...." He said. Lone pointed out that land was close, they looked over the railing and saw the sand line. Soon enough, they were on land. But......something came quick to Dyniti's and guardians nose....A very strong putrid smell filled the air. Guardian leaned over to whisper to Dyniti, "Dyn, be careful...You know what that smell is right?". "Yeah...Its blood..." Dyniti looked at the squad and yelled "KEEP eyes and ears open! we dont know whats around here." He yelled. They look around. Once they jump off the boat, the sand felt different, like it wasnt rocky like sand, it was sticky, like stuck together.

They looked around for ten minutes, weapons drawn and ready. Then Shall and Rose saw some wood from a boat pilled up, something was in it...and it was alive. "Dyniti! we found something!" Shall yelled to Dyn. He came over and looked at it, he moved a piece of the wood...a bullet flew past Dyn's cheek and scraped it, the minute the gun went off everyone had their weapons pointed at the pile of wood. Lone ran up and pulled a pirate with torn up clothes out. "OH god! DON'T kill me i beg you!! Please don't!" He yelled. Dyn stopped lone, he looked at him. "Whats your name sailor?" Dyn asked "M-M-Matt sir...." He said.

"Matt, wheres your group?"

"T-T-They....."
"WHAT matt!?"

"They all died...." As he finish that sentince he started crying his eyes out... "Oh god dont leave me here! i cant die!"

"Don't worry we won't" Dyniti picked him up and put him between Rose and Shall, with Spy behind them, They started moving out. They finaly figured out where the smell came from...The smell came from the sand... Than lone saw something shiny. "OH MY GOD!!! A shiny object!!!" Lone yelled while running towards it. "Lone dont touch it! we dont know what it is!" Dyniti said. They both walked towards it. It was a long black -like spear head sticking out of the sand, Dyniti looked at it... The other squad mates were looking around, Matt was still in tears but not as bad. Than something moved the sand. Matt jumped and started shooting the sand "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! its in the sand! its in the sand!!!" He yelled "What!? What is in the sand?!" Rose asked. "That that thing that killed my group!!!". They looked around the sand and saw nothing. Than they turned to call Dyn and Lone over, when they turned away a long boney tail that had three sharp tips came out of the sand and moved to the back of Matt...Than a loud piercing sound hit Matt. "OH GOD! Its got me!!! OH GOD OH GOD!" He yelled, everyone turned to him, he was high in the air and his blood was hitting the ground, Dyn and lone jumped drawing their swords. But as they did the black tip turned into a long red and black trident that had three points at the top, than a giant un-dead fish came out of the sand soaked in blood. It let out a huge roar and the tail that had Matt came up, it flicked Matt off and roared yet again. When Dyn swung his sword off his back it had transformed...It went from the broad sword to.. A weapon that was sealed inside his demon that was stuck to his soul, the sword was called Balors Cruelty. He looked at the sword in awe, than the Monster swung the trident and missed, once the squad re-group they attacked....

As they attack the undead it swung its arms and trident to keep the attackers off of him, Spy loaded his rifle with Eletric drivers. He shot them, the make a high pich sound for a spilt second and hit the undead causing him to be stuned. Guardian held his axe high and brought it down crushing his arm, Shall did the same. Rose, had a spiral of sand come up and wrapped around its leg, holding it still and crushing its leg. Dyniti shot the undead with a mystic bolt causing burnings, than lone charged a magic spell. He waved his hand over his sword and swung. when the sword hit the undead it caused small explosions. After all this it killed the undead. They walked over to Matt who was lifeless... "Man...When they said theres monters from another world they MENT it." Lone said. "Yes...Indeed but none the less we ARE going to have more battles...I can tell." Guardian said. "Right, well lets keep moving and keep looking, the closer we get to finding this grave portal the quicker we can find Felix and STOP the end of lore." The all nodded and headed off into the un-named islands forest...
Back to top Go down

Chapter six, Arrival:
Page 1 of 1