Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter five, The island...:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter five, The island...: Empty
PostSubject: Chapter five, The island...:   Chapter five, The island...: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 am

Chapter five: The island...: 7:00AM sharp! the whole group was up and awake and dressed, they gathered their items and went outside, There they saw Haylie talking to her dad about there boat. The boat was Huge, though it was a regular boat, it was at least two sizes larger and had cannons set up along the sides. The group got there supplies aboard and was setting the sails to the right setting for wind current. Back on land Dyniti was hugging Haylie. "You remember what you promised me right?" Haylie asked. "Yes, yes i do.." Dyniti replied while looking around "Dyn......" Haylie said looking him dead in the eyes. "Don't worry Haylie i know what i promised him just teasing." They both smiled and gave each other a kiss. Haylie hugged him one more time. "I'm serious Dyn, come back" She said. "Don't worry...I will...I promised." He let go and walked off to the boat. He looked over the side to see Haylie just one more time, before his long travel, She was waving, Once they were out of site, a tear roiled down her face, she looked down, and with a breath she whispered "I Love You."

Dyniti was leaning on the side of the boat, just looking out to the sea, shall was keeping point, Rose was reading the map, while Spy and guardian fought over who sailed the boat. Lone came over to talk to Dyniti. "Hey bro, you ok?" Lone asked. "Yeah him fine, why?" Dyniti replied "Oh nothing him just wondering, normally your all high spirited when these things happen."
"Lone, its only 7:30am i should be asleep."
"Ok you got me there." They both laughed. An hour past as the boat sailed over the sea, the squad looked relaxed. In the tour was spy with his sniper scope looking out into the sea, rose looking at the animals in the water, guardian reading a book at the tip of the boat, Dyniti sailing the boat, and Shall and lone talking. Than spy came down from the crows nest to tell Dyniti something "Dyn, theres a boat in the distance coming our way and fast!" Spy said. "Aye, be ready jsut in case something happens." Dyniti said. Dyniti gave a signal letting the others know to be ready. The boat came into view, there were scratches on the side of the boat, as if something had attack it... the boat stopped byside Dyniti's boat. Dyniti looked over to there boat and didnt see anyone...Like the boat just drifted torwards them. "Hmmm.. guardian come with me, the rest of you watch the boat." Dyniti said. Guardian and Dyniti jumped over to the other boat and looked around..No one... the went into the hall of the boat...no one still..The went down deeper and found a treasure chest. Both their eyes got huge and they opened it..They stopped going through it...For one reason....It was coverd in blood...And alot of it. They heard a THUD and a loud one at that. They ran back up to the deck and saw pirates on their ship, the squad had their weapons drawn and already in the fight.

Than, another group of pirates where on the other boat surrounding Dyniti and guardian, the captian came out. "Give us your boat and treaure!" The captain yelled "We have NO treasure and NO you cant have the boat!" Dyniti yelled. "Than ye loose their life!" The group of pirates attack, both Guardian and Dyniti used there mystic to attack, Though dyniti used his over sizes revolver, explosions and gun shots where everywhere. Soon the fight was close to an end, but low on energy... "Ugh...Guardian we cant keep this up" Dyniti said" "Yes...I know" guardian said shooting a bolt at a pirate. Dyniti shot a bullet that almost hit a barrel full of gun powder...Dyniti got an idea. "Guardian cover me will ya?" Dyniti said. Guardian shook his head. Dyniti ran around moving the gun powder to the middle of the ship, once he was done he grabbed Guardians shirt collar and jumped over the boat "Anyone got any explosives?!" Dyniti asked. "I do Dyn" Spy said. Dyniti told him to use it on the barrels of gun powder in the middle of the ship, spy turned his gun into a grenade launcher, but it took him time. The squad coverd him as he loaded it, once it was loaded he aimed it. "SPY!!! shoot them now!!" Dyniti yelled. Spy shot the barrels with a grenade and in a second wood and fire filled the air.. the squad sat down. "Heh....Its fourth of july on water" Lone said. The squad laughed....it was night time when the fight ended..They went to sleep...

During the night...Dyniti had a nightmare...He saw him and the squad...Attacking a city by themselves, House and buildings were on fire, the squad looked blank. Then, he saw them looking over the town, as it was on fire and the wind blew the imbers, Dyniti looked blank and angry, the squad had the look of nerves and scared but as if they knew why they did it...than the dream stopped. Dyniti awoke quickly, he looked out the window, it was still night, ocean calm, he saw the squad still asleep...He took a deep breath and went to sleep..
Back to top Go down

Chapter five, The island...:
Page 1 of 1