Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter seven, Graves story:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter seven, Graves story: Empty
PostSubject: Chapter seven, Graves story:   Chapter seven, Graves story: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:56 am

Chapter seven, graves story: As they walked through the thick trees, it was getting moist, and hotter. They now knew it was a rainforest, They saw different type of animals, ranging from moglins to giant apes. There wasnt an end to them, though none of them attack, neither did the heros. They came arcoss an open feild that had sun light looking through the trees. They set up camp there. Guardian and spy gatherd the wood for fire, rose and shall got food and lone and dyniti kept watch for anything. Two hours past, the sqaud relaxed since they planned to stay there for the night, they set up tents and a fire, while Dyn and guardian used PK fire to set traps so if anything attacked they get hit first (PK and mystic are a type of magic used by mind not by elements, so each pk or mystic have a different after affect). They all went to a waterfall to was up and to get fresh water to drink, They took most of the armor or clothing off to cool down, Dyn took his jackett off and boots Only to wear torn up jeens, a shirt and his studed belts, Lone took lunaris off to wear a similar thing to dyn, along with Guardian and spy, though spy had shorts on....The girls perfered privace. Dyn lefted up his shirt to was his scars on his arm. Spy leaned over to guardian to ask him where those came from, "Those are markings of the demon that lives in dyniti." Guardian said

"What kind of demon does he have?"

"He is a "Malus Malach"."

"Umm...What is that?"

"Malus, in latin means "evil" and Malach in hebrew means "angel" so to make it easier hes an evil angel."

"How did he become one?"
"Well, years ago there was a great war between Angel warriors and dark lords, they fought for years till the dark lords got the angels against the wall, they asked for one of the greatest angels to join them, thus the "evil angel" gave his life for the group and they tore out the good in him, threw him from the clouds with his wings turning black and smoke coming off of him, he then became evil. with an arm that has claws that steal souls, sharp redges going up his arm, and spreading into his shoulder, and cracks on his face that are blue with black linning, and his turn blue with black linning. His wings black as night."
"Damn...Feel sorry for Dyn.."
"Worse part is, his family was made of vampires, but Dyns mom was human and his dad was a vampire, but hes a full human cause he was never bitten to fully transform, but he has powers of them, such as bitting for blood and life, teleporting, illussions. So hes more deadly then anything."
"Wow...Id heate fighting him...Whats happens if he looses control?"
"We dont know nor do we plan on finding out." They ended the conversation there..The night went on quiet and relaxed.. Everyone slept in tents, lone guardian, shall, had their own, but rose and spy were sharing one...but as for dyn, he sat in a tree thinking while looking at the moon and the clear sky, then a green parrot came over and landed on his shoulder... "So, didnt think youd find me Snickers." Dyn said "Oh why yes i would Dyn, i mean im your messanger for you and haylie, how can i not?" Snickers asked

"I dont know im only on an island with a group of people."
"True true...Say why arent you asleep?"
"Im having wierd nightmares..."
"Oh really? Like what?"
"Well...This one i saw me and the group looking at a city that was up in flames, people screaming, i had a blank look on my face but I could tell i was beyond mad...Like i was so angry i burned a city down with the group."
"Wow....Thats intense dude.."
"Yeah...worse part is....Others i saw me fighting......."
"fighting who...?"
"Dont think i should say now....It would bring me to tears to say the name..." He put his head against the tree then he heard a voice. He quickly jumped up but only to see shall. "Dyn, are you ok?" She asked "Yes, im fine..Just cant sleep." He said. "Oh ok...Well try to get some sleep.." "Dont worry shall...I will." She went back into her tent and went back to sleep, but as for dyn he looked up into the moon, holding onto a light blue heart neckless, let a tear run down his cheek while his whispered into the air "I Love You Too..."
Back to top Go down

Chapter seven, Graves story:
Page 1 of 1