Twilight Assassins Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Assassins Clan

Twilight Assassins - The Greatest AQW Clan Ever!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter eleven, Info of the war:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dyniti
Admin
Admin
Dyniti

Chapter eleven, Info of the war: Empty
PostSubject: Chapter eleven, Info of the war:   Chapter eleven, Info of the war: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:04 am

The group moved inside the building quickly, the mask man took dyn off guardian and carried. "Quickly follow me." The mask man said. They ran through a bunch of halls, one turn after another, they passed doors and openings into the bigger parts of the castle, at some points they heard the war going on outside the hall ways, there were no lights, no heat it was freezing cold. Until they came along a room that went down deeper into the castle, once they went down far enough the halls split. There were rooms after rooms, like a jail area. The mask man went left and went to the farthest corner, one room was locked tightly and across from it was no door. "Umm....we stuck." Lone said. The mask man looked at him and kicked the wall and a room appeared. They walked in and the man closed the door.

He turned on a lamp and open up slits in the wall that aloud him to look across the whole area, everyone sat down to relax, they took off some armor, and put their weapons down, The mask man put Dyn on a bed and spred Pure water over his face. The mask man took his mask off, his eyes were greyish black, he had padding on his cest, and he wore jeans, he took his jackett off and sat down, past bread out to the group and some water. "So, who are you?" Guardian asked. He didnt answer. Two hours went by with no conversation going on. Then the silence was broke. "Cough, cough!" Dyn was coming to coughing his lungs out, everyone looked at him. He shot up still coughing, then he stopped. "ugh....god....going Malus form kills me...." He said, He turned around to see everyone. "Whats going on?" He asked, no replies. The man stood up and moved a box over to face the group, he cleared his throat. "Alright.....names Pridam, im one of the seven Time eara guards, i know you guys are from lore, and i knwo your here to stop Felix, but trust me, jumping into this realm isnt your best idea your gonna get." Pridam said. "Whoa wait, time area guards? and how do you know how to find us?" Lone asked "Let me explain this all to you guys more in a setting." Pridam said. Everyone listened up

"Time eara guards are immortal beings, the only way we CAN die is by dying in the reverse world, which is where we are now, but were stonger then most. Now, we protect ANY time span, we can travel between our world and yours, with the weapons of time, as you can see my katanas have a blue glow, that means its a weapon of time. Now i know you six were coming cause the future i saw it coming, the death of felix...Hes mainly after the fall of your world. But problem here is theres a never ending war do to felix, he has an all mighty god in his power, and this god brings nothing but death, strife, pain, and war to this land, this war will NEVER end till hes dead, and you six are chosen to stop that. Now, you gotta know this war like i do...Now heres the story of the two sides...and whats to come....."

He explained the two sides of the war... The "silent echos" and the "Dark Elixes"...Heres the story.... he told ......

"The grave world was a peaceful place 1000 years ago, nothing went wrong, everyone had the same rights and a role in the city called DisMay. No one had jelousy, anger, or envy nothing was wrong with this world. Until one young vampire by the name of Felix Amerdia. He was the ONLY person in this world to have the feeling of anger and jelousy...He distroyed things, and made smaller demons die or become something they werent, but one day when he was around his older ages. He came across a city that had no one living in it. He explored this ruined city, untill he came across a castle that had high walls, cannons, spears and points sticking out of it to stop attackers, he had windows all over the top part, four wings of the castle, and a garden in the center. He explored the inside of it until he went to the basement. He saw a picture of a giant guard, he had a spear in his hand that was two sided, fully armored and slits for eyes. He read a script that said "Lift the curse.....and give a soul....." He knew what it ment, quickly going to his home town, and kidnapping someone. He brought this person back, and killed them, then with the blood flowing on the floor the picture absorb it, and became a REAL living thing, he told Felix "You are now my king...We shall take over my land again...Lead my army to war and raise the flying fortress again." He said. Felix grinning at the idea. He took his hand and was shocked with power that was beyond controling thus, becoming unable to age. He made the fortress fly again, arose his army and gave them vampire-like powers. With them moving into range of the MisDay city, he attacked them, the fight did not last long, since the MisDay people didnt have an army. He took their souls over and thus causing the reverse world to loose control.

After 2000 years Felix was incontrol of this world...But he wanted more....much much more so he brough in other time eara beings...This caused a problem since the seven time eara guards could since him doing this, they went to the reverse world to stop him but only to find he was raging war on the ones he had kidnapped, they joined the fight but couldnt win, when they tried leaving Felix would only cut them off, thus making them fight for years and years. Soon to many earas were in the reverse world that the seven time guards used a monster...called the Relic draco....This draco could stop any problem there was in the reverse world....So the seven guards came to the its shine, inplaced its heart and summoned him, the dragon was all differen colors, made of time and space. it let out a roar that froze time, and every step it took froze space, Soon the dragon crushed Felix's fortress, but the dragon lost control due to the Evil god that felix saved from the picture, he was consumed by the dragon.

With evil and good combined it was out of control, the guards ended up sealing the dragon away somewhere in the reverse world....soon after they had taken its power and sealed it away, they whiped their minds so NO ONE could bring this evil back. The reverse world...once peace now torn apart by this vampire...Now hes back...

5000000 years later Felix revived his army, but with this army back, the ones that fought it are back, the undead soliders from all the earas, but now each eara is fighting each (this brings the silent echose those who are still human and the dark elixes being dead) other while Felix and the Evil god search for the dargon......He now wants to destroy the real world to bring utter Chaos to everyone..... that lives...

Around that SAME time...One time guard....somehow able to remember this... Made a plan...He talked to the gods about making seven chosen ones... These are what this gaurd told the gods to give them and how they can be found....

One: A forgoten angel

Two: A Pk user

Three: A fighter of the moon

Four: A lover of people

Five: A protecter with aim

Six: Defender of friends and liking to weapons

Seven: The one to love the forgoten soul..." Pridam then ended this story...
Back to top Go down

Chapter eleven, Info of the war:
Page 1 of 1